- What are Trust and Company Service Providers (TCSPs) and what services do they provide?
- Explain why it is important to address whether TCSPs should be registered under central registration?
- Many jurisdictions require that TCSPs be licensed. Though not currently the case for all jurisdictions, do you believe licenses should pertain specifically to the provision of the TCSP services? Or should TCSPs be brought under the pre-existing aml regime that covers traditional financial institutions?
- Discuss standards that apply to the TCSP sector as established by the FATF.
- Regarding corporate vulnerability, why is it important for supervisors and law enforcement authorities to ensure that they are able to obtain, on a timely basis, information on the beneficial ownership and control of corporate vehicles and share that information with foreign authorities?
EXPERT SOLUTION ANSWER