Most of these can be done in three to four sentences (don’t make them complicated, go straight to the point)
Country based on: US
- What leadership/management/communication practices are most popular in your country? What are taught in schools and used by companies?
- What careers in global supply chain management are most popular in your country? Why?
- Are there any leadership skills that are important for the logistics profession?
- Describe your educational experience (studying business management). What are the key milestones? What teaching and learning methods are employed?
- What attitudes exist in your country regarding globalization and trade?
- How is technology impacting the profession and global supply chain industry in your country?
- What attitudes exist in your country regarding diversity in the corporate environment?
- Describe the approach taken by your government and country toward sustainability in the supply chain and/or manufacturing in general?
- Are there any misconceptions about your country that you can clarify?
- What cultural/entertainment/sporting activities are most popular in your country and city?
EXPERT SOLUTION ANSWER