1. You can get a basic understanding if individuals are being held accountable for adherence to security policies by examining policy violations, incidents, and security awareness. These basic measurements are as follows:
- Number of security violations by employees reported
- Number of incidents that could have been avoided
- Completion and competency rate for security awareness
Answer the following question(s):
Are there other ways to measure accountability for adherence to security policies? If yes, provide an example. If not, explain your answer.
2. Discuss the LEED certification process.
3. Perform a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) Certification Assessment of your local living area or work location. Remember to get permission from security. If you wish you may approach the subject in terms of Best Practices.