Refer to responses from the previous assignments in order to complete this assignment.
- Present your training plan using a presentation software tool with at least ten main topics/slides in your presentation.
- Include a title slide and references section. Note: These two slides are not part of the ten-slide requirement.
- Develop a creative, appealing presentation for a professional audience, using 2–3 colors, 2–3 fonts, and 2–3 visuals in your presentation.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech. Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.
- Create a section of the presentation in which you:
- Provide a brief overview of the organization.
- Specify the task for which the training is being developed as well as the most significant elements or steps for performing each one.
- Describe at least five characteristics of the intended audience for the training.
- Explain the two strategies to incorporate key aspect of the selected theoretical model into the design and delivery of the planned training.
- Describe the instructional settings for the training.
- Illustrate the instructional activities for delivering training on the task.
- Indicate all needed technology components that you plan to integrate into the training.
- Propose a timeline for development and implementation of the training.
- Propose three strategies for evaluating the effectiveness of the training during and after development.
- Develop a conclusion for the presentation that includes lessons learned.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Contact your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create a presentation that outlines the audience, theoretical models, and a training plan for a given company.